"The Way You Make Me Feel" is a song by American recording artist Michael Jackson. Released by Epic Records in November 1987, it was the third single from Jackson's seventh studio album Bad.
1. Model/dancer Tatiana Thumbtzen is the famous co-star in the iconic videoclip of the song (and on stage during the Bad Tour). Thumbtzen declared in an interview that she had an affair with Jackson, but she was fired from public performances of this song when their relationship started becoming public.
2. Before its release, the song was subtitled ''Hot Fever'', but this was left out of the final album and single releases.
3. Whitney Houston performed "The Way You Make Me Feel", along with Jackson's "Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'", during her I Look to You Tour in 2010.
4. Steven Spielberg wrote a letter to Joe Pytka, the director of “The Way You Make Me Feel'' video, telling that it was ''the best video ever made''.
5. “The Way You Make Me Feel'' was the first cd single commercialized in the UK.
3/25/2015 06:32:43 am
ive loved all the jacksons since i was 5 yrs old he is so geourages i cant get over it conrad murray should had got more time in prison n whoever else was involved rip michael jackson love u much wish u were here
11/21/2019 11:54:09 pm
He is a genius. His generosity was out of this world and Everytime he sang and moved on stage you couldn't take your eyes off of him. Michael is truly amazing and a blessing to this world. There has never been another performer even close to his talent. I truly love the man with all I have because he is a great human being. I don't believe he is dead. I've done over a year of research and there is absolutely no proof of his death. I believe this was the greatest death hoax that was ever orchastrated. I just wrote a book about him including all the reasons I believe he is alive. I believe it was the only way he could save his life as he was being threatened constantly. For this reason alone what he did was not the least bit against the law. He continues to make new albums today. His body has never been in the crypt purchased by the family and they told me that his body has never been there and is not there today. When his mother was faced with these questions she simply said she had her son's body on ice for a very long time then she decided to have him cremated and his ashes spread at Neverland Ranch which is currently for sale. This makes no sense to me whatsoever. I love Michael and wish him all the happiness in the world. He deserves to be happy and never lonely again. All he wanted to feel was normal like everyone else and be able to walk down the street. The fans who loved him so much were the same ones who kept him locked away to face loneliness but never realizing what they did. His fans love him so much and have always stood by his side. I hope he reads my book I'm typing it now and I have included drawings and poems that I did myself. This is my gift to you MJ. I hope he comes back one day because our world is in years and is certainly missing the sunshine.
Comments are closed.
''THE STORY BEHIND THE SONG''
(click on the image)